Tuesday, February 7, 2012


The last couple of months i have gone through so many changes. You never know where life is going to take you, but i am always so greatful for all that i have been given. I love my life, and have learned to take things as they come, because the only thing we can do is better ourselves.

Caroline Machado moved back to her home in brazil. I miss her so much! She is one of the most amazing girls that i know. I have learned to appriciate so much more my friends, because you never know when your not gunna see them! Thank goodness for skype!
Sent one of my best friends Kevin to Taiwan (: this photo was taken the night that he was set apart. Seeing someone very close to me get ordained a missionary was such a spiritual experience.

Amber & Ashley have become two of my best friends, and fast. They have helped me through so much already and i am glad that i got to meet them. Although we do not go to the same school anymore, i know they are the reason that i went to LDS Business College for a semester!
                                              
 Zachary Johnson is such a fantastic person, and i am so proud that he made the choice to go serve the lord. He has a very special place in my heart, and he knows why (: We became closer then ever before he left on his mission, and i am so greatful for that.

Cody J. Whiting helped me through alot of times. He is serving in Sacremento California right now. Although we are not in each other lives anymore, i am greatful for everything that he taugh me. (:

.
My older sister Katie and her husband Adam are now living in North Carolina.
 This is us picking Katie up for christmas in utah (:
Eternal Marriage with a Returned Missionary (: has become a huge part of my life, but only recently. I have learned the past couple months what my standards are and i will not settle for anything less. I am so glad for the past year because it really taught me where i need to stand for!

Sent my long time friend to Kansas on a volleyball scholorship :(  this is a photo from christmas break when we stayed in and watched one tree hill ALL night. what can i say, we are like best friends or something. It's whatever though. (:


I spent a night with two of my girls from jr high. Dallas Horn and Natalie Werner. It's crazy how much they make me laugh. It's always good to take a tour down memory lane and remember the good times! Even though i am not as close and hang out with these girls that much!


I am kinda obsessed with snow, like alot. And the biggest change was not having any this winter. This was taken from the one snow fall we had all year, brought me so much joy!


Ever since i have graduated high school and started college i have learned so much about myself. I have become very independent and confident with just being myself. I am so glad that all these changes have happened. Makes me love life (:



1 comment:

  1. Sarah, you are one of the most genuine people I know. I'm so glad that we've gotten to know each other and have been able to spend time together --even though it hasn't been that much. You're SUCH an inspiration to me and I love you soooooo much. Keep on keepin' on, chickadee. You're the best.

    ReplyDelete