Monday, June 4, 2012




my current obsessions.


The song Payphone by Maroon 5, is my favorite song and has been for about a month. I would highly recommend it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FlQSQuv_mg


Adam Levine. After watching The Voice I just fell in love.Beautiful beautiful man.

Cowgirl boots.

I got a pair for my birthday and cannot stop wearing and buying more. I never realized how much a pair of boots could change my life, never thought I would love a pair of shoes and much as i love flip flops guess i was wrong!



Prison Break.

I watched one episode and was hooked. Got through an entire season in two days (:


 Rock Revival Jeans.

I bought a pair of these jeans as a celebration for being done with school. I can never wear another pair again. Every girl needs a pair!




No comments:

Post a Comment