Sunday, August 19, 2012

It's not Goodbye it's Cya Later

This month of august was crazy, it was the month of goodbyes! So many events happened. It was an emotional roller coaster, many happy tears were shed. A lot of changes took place, and my life was changed. For the better (:

  • My sister came home from North Carolina and told us she was pregnant when we picked her up from the airport. I was the only one who cried when she told us haha Every where i go now i always look at the baby clothes and try to find things to spoil my future nephew/ niece with (:

Jordan Kingsford has been my best friend since as long as I can remember. I cherished his friendship so much, and it took him getting his mission call for me to realize it. He is just a gentleman and I am frankly jealous of whoever gets to marry him because he will be an amazing husband. We went to the temple every week together for months, and I saw how much we had both grown in our lives.























Watching Jordan get set apart as a Missionary was bittersweet. When he came around after and shock my hand I just began to cry. Jordan was such a blessing in my life, and it meant so much to me for him to have me their in that special moment. He sent me a letter about a week into the mtc, and I just cried when i got it! He will always be my big brother and one of the biggest examples in my life even though we are away from each other for two year. I know that Ecuador just earned one of Bountifuls best, and he will take care of his people.


 My friend Manny Cabezas left for his mission as well. Me and Manny have been through so much together, to say the least. He has been through so much and I was so proud to see him accomplish going through the temple and leaving on his mission. Out of everyone i know he is someone that will truly love and cherish every moment of serving the lord, and come back and change the world.


Rachel Colman has been with me through some crazy times in my life. She went back to Kansas to start school again. Even though we are not always talking to each other i know that our friendship is always constant and a true blessing in my life. When she was here she helped me realize so much about . She truly knows how my mind works. It's such a blessing to have a friend that i can freak out to, and she will tell me exactly how I am feeling and tell me exactly what to do. I will always love her, even though we are so far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment